Deal or no deal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tranger03

Original poster
Sep 20, 2018
Anybody have any info on Holy Smoke bbq pits that can tell me if this one is worth $275? Google search came up empty. I’m looking to upgrade my chargriller charcoal offset. Hoping this will handle logs better than my current one.

Attachments

• 970F3CCE-00F7-4CC8-A8A1-445A4E1517BE.jpeg
    970F3CCE-00F7-4CC8-A8A1-445A4E1517BE.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Bbq in cali
Not afraid of a project, but I’m not looking to waste money either.

I'd say get a hold of Rick and check it out.Don't let the wood shelves give you a bad impression.It might be a good smoker?
It looks good sized...

I do plan to check it out. The seller didn’t know what the thickness of the firebox is. If the steel is decently thick I may consider putting fixing it. The logo was throwing me. Either the builder was really proud of it or the placard is the nicest thing on it.

Yeah,the logo placard looks as though it was riveted on after the smoker was weathered.It isn't as sun faded as it should look according to the rest of the smoker,especially the wood.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky