Deal on Weston 7lb and 11lb vertical stuffers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jbomx363

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 19, 2010
Denham Springs, LA.
New to the forum, so don't know if this okay or not.

But since I was about to buy the Grizzly 5# vert. stuffer from the recommendation on the other thread for roughly $84 delivered, I was surprised to get the Cabelas bargain bin flyer that has the Weston 7lb ($99) and 11lb ($129.99) on sale. The flyer also has a code for 4x cabelas bucks too and can be used at the same time.

I bought the 7lb at $99, and at this moment (up to Dec. 7) they are offering a coupon for $20 off $100. So with taxes and ship to store delivery, it came out to $88! Regular price is $169.99.

They have all metal gears and a 2 speed system, but they are not all stainless.

I called the store but they only had the 11lb one and I wanted the 7lb, so that's why I ordered online. They match their online pricing in the store.

I also did NOT have to add anything else to get over the $100 mark to use the coupon. I'm guessing the tax that was added was good enough.

Here is the Cabelas link to the stuffers:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Weston-Products-Stuffer/940413.uts

The link to the coupon:

http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=9RD310

146c24ae_s7_540159_999_01.jpg

EDIT: Made mistake, it's not a 14lb stuffer, it's an 11lb stuffer. Sorry.

Last edited:
Just a note --  The Original Posting lists the sizes as 7 lbs and 14 lbs.  The actual web link says they are 7 lbs and 11 lbs

FYI....if you order it over the phone and have it shipped to the store. Their is a 20.00 off on items on over 100.00 you are able to use (on-line you have to give them your e-mail address and they will send it to you ) ....I couldn't help myself... I was going to order it off line and wanted to ask a question, so I called the 1-800 number. By the time the operator was finished answering my questions, asked if she could place the order for me. I reluctantly said OK, but by the time she was finished she saved me another 15.95 in shipping. She shipped it to the store which is free. I will have to pick it up and  I will not get it till the 15th , but it cost me 119.34 total for the 11lb stuffer. The operator said that if I have any issues with it or I don't like it, I can return it to the store for a refund too.....I dough that it will be going back !!!!  Thanks for the heads up jbomx363...that's going to be a great new toy for my Christmas........ SB

My bride ordered the 11 lb unit for me (She musta seen me drooling, or maybe the "THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS" gave her the idea).

Anyway, it was delivered today.  It seems to be fine, but I expected it to be unassembled and in a box designed to hold all the pieces.  What I received was an assembled unit in a cardboard box that had been put together from several others and held together with shipping tape.  I think what I got was a floor model.  Anyway, I'm going to keep it.  Like I said, it seems to work just fine and it is what I have wanted for some time.

Congrats - that looks like a real nice stuffer for sure

I just mine today. Seems to be well made and was too good of a price to pass up. Thanks for telling us about this deal!

Got mine a while ago and haven't even gotten the box open yet! Got a jerky cannon and FD80 dehydrator and am making venison jerky today. Will crack open the box when I get home and take some photos of this stuffer and post up if noone else has done so by then.

EDIT: Oops.. already see that shoneyboy has taken the time to do so here: http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/101370/new-toy

Last edited:
Cabelas has some great bargains going on right now.

I wanted a horizontal stuffer instead of the vertical, so I searched Cabelas and found them at a great price. I bought the 7lbs stuffer (all stainless) for $132 delivered. The 11lbs was also on sale for $149.

I used it last night making venison salami. It is a dream compared to the verticals I have been using for years.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky