Daytona pork shots

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Original poster
Jan 29, 2013
Westampton, NJ
I decided to smoke some pork shots for the 500 over the weekend to take to my brothers house. I didn't take any pics while in the smoker as it was windy and didn't want to lose any heat. They came out great and I will def make them again they were so simple.

Here they are wrapped and waiting for the smoke to start.

e3aguhu4.jpg

Here they are fresh out of the smoker.

4usu6a3e.jpg

My wife who doesn't really like kielbasa even said that they were delicious. Can't wait for the warm weather to get here and have the smoker running every weekend that I can.

What are they? I've never heard of them. From reading what you originally posted they include bacon and kielbasa, is that it? 

Cant beat good pork shots I have never had anyone turn them down, next ones will be with meatballs, bacon wrap rub and last 7 or so min 1 cube of cheese on top.

Squirrel, it's bacon wrapped kielbasa with some brown sugar and either some rub or whatever you like on top. I did cayenne, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder and a pinch of onion powder only because I ran out. Lol. Smoked over apple wood in my master forge propane smoker for about an hour and a half.

Saw this on Facebook. Man those look amazing. Might have to try and make some of these. I'm not a big Kielbasa fan though, can they be made with other meat?

Chad

icon_cool.gif

Squirrel ask Joel Aka SolarYellow he invented theses things. They are that good to

Those look GREAT. I was just thinking about what I was gonna cook this weekend, and I am pretty sure this will be it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky