Daughter's Request

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
My daughter requested some homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu.
I can do that.

Homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu
Steamed Asparagus with Parmesan Cream Sauce
Wild Rice cooked in Chicken Broth

G09wG8X.jpg

m77A4mO.jpg

ASoAk4T.jpg

Last edited:
Damn John, that is a superb looking meal. I do LOVE Chicken Cordon Bleu but as you know, I can't do chicken around here with Tracy being allergic to it. Heck, for a meal like that I'd almost be willing to put a skirt on over these hairy legs and pretend to be your daughter :emoji_laughing: Very nice my friend. BTW, do you have a need for some fresh (and I mean right out of our garden) Mexican oregano and more Bay Leaves? Keep meaning to send you a PM then get wrapped up in a bunch of other stuff and never get around to it.

Robert

Reactions: chilerelleno
Some darned fine work there Jonh, nice job! I make the stuff myself occasionally, tho I'm no purist, I change the cheese according to my whim. I bet pork would work well after a little treatment with the jaccard and meat mallet, maybe use jack cheese. RAY

Reactions: chilerelleno
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky