Dare I say it?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Steve they look damn good! Sign of a good cook is rolling with the punches and you sure did.

Looks good to me .
Thanks Chop!

Looks Great, from here, Steve!!
How'd you like to have to do that all the time.
That's where the Ninja Smart Grill comes in most handy!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks John! You might talk me into one of those Ninjas yet! I used my 360 yesterday for the first time in a few months. Did some buffalo chicken strips in it since the oven was doing the burnt ends.

Looks good to me!
I have some smoked belly in the freezer and you're giving me ideas :emoji_astonished:
Thanks!

First hope nothing major with the smoker

Second can't believe you did it in the house oven, I'll be right there to take those off your hands for you. You should not have to suffer through that. lol

David
Lol! Thanks! Nothing serious with the smoker. Took out another heat element. Got one coming. I was pretty happy with the results too. Though, hopefully that won't be a repeat.

Nice save Steve. I wouldn’t complain for sure.
Thank you!

Looks really good to me!
Thank you!

Yep, good recovery effort. They look pretty darn tasty !
Thanks!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Oh man Steve, everything you touch turns out great!
Thanks! Though. I do fumble the ball occasionally!

Steve they look damn good! Sign of a good cook is rolling with the punches and you sure did.
Thanks Jeff! With that 2 pounds of belly costing 12.00 You better believe I was going to try something! Thankfully it wasn't a full slab.

Not all foods have to be smoked Steve. As evident from a bunch on threads on the forum. Those BE's look great.

Point for sure
Chris

Steve...not a thing wrong with that. You do what you gotta do and those came out great. I'd nail a couple pounds of them, that's for sure. Great improvisation and some burnt ends very well executed.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky