Dang, Ny'ers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

big fish

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 30, 2014
I never heard such quiet New Yawkers...hear crickets in here.
icon_eek.gif

Hi guys, name here is Ed.

I'm in a rural area, West Monroe.

You know that snow belt they're always talking about, well I'm in it.

Didn't know there was any activity in here, I will check back.

Ed

Hello from Sennett near Auburn in CNY.

Ed, did all your snow melt yet?

Lance

Hello Vinny.  Where are you from?

We'd be glad to host something here at our farm (between Auburn and Skaneateles.  There's lots of space to camp or for RVs if folks were so inclined...

Lance

All things BBQ related and I what people around the country to know that great Que can be had here in NY State!

Looking good. Orange County in the house.
Im coming from Washingtonville. Ill be over to taste

Hello, NY members! I'm from Mechanicville, NY which is in Saratoga county. I've been smoking meat for about 6 years or so now. Just bought a Masterbuilt electric smoker after getting tired of playing with airflow and going through a whole bag of lump charcoal and having to run out to the store for another in the middle of a cook. 

Reactions: Otis54
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky