Damn, Life is Really Flinging Feces

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Can't add anything Chile. Many good comments already. We're all with you. Keep us appraised unless it's just too painful...there's some collective wisdom here too. We all need health advocates.

Reactions: chilerelleno
The good news is treatments for a number of cancer types has improved. Got the fingers crossed and prayers said. Know it's tough to stay positive. Lots going on for you right now but there are a bunch of us here pulling for ya John! Hang in there bud!

Been off the grid for a while and just checked in. This is not what you want to see at all. Had this scare last spring, tests were negative. I hope the best for you while you work through this.

Sorry to hear bud. Not sure what exactly you are going through but my brother in law just beat colon cancer. Had 18in of his colon removed. No chemo or radiation required and he is cancer free. Almost completely back to normal. Keep your head up, stay tough. You have been added to our families prayer list

Praying for you chilli. I agree with radio guy. And knowing you are saved can be a great comfort. God bless you and yours.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Life has been throwing you lots of curve balls lately but we all know you can beat them all

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky