Dairyville Ca. Flood

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin sid

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 3, 2014
I am wondering dose any one in Nor-Cal know the status of the smoker builder & Meat Smoking Supply business in Dairyville Ca.? I don't know the name of the guy who owns the

business, or the name of the company. A neighbor told me he is located on Highway 99

in Dairyville up north from me.

The pictures on the news did not look good. I hope the waters are receding and my thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the flood water.

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Smokin Sid

P.S.

I sure hope I posted this in the correct forum.

Wild Willy's Smokehouse?  Locate in Los Molinos, right next to Dairyville.   

That's the place.  He's got a creek in his backyard.  I've been through there in the past many times taking 99 up to Red Bluff to get to our Redding Office.  He has a website with the same name.  Give him a call and see how he's doing.   

Last edited:
Thank you Ray!

I will give him a call .

I appreciate your reply.

Smokin Sid

Hi Ray

I just got off the phone with Wild Willy. He is doing fine and open for business.

I am looking forward to a little road trip up North to check out his shop.

Thank you again for the information, it is greatly appreciated!

Happy Holidays!

&

Happy Smokin

Smokin Sid

Happy to help Sid.  Glad he came through in good shape. 

Depending where you are starting your drive, I like to take the more scenic Hwy 70 when it splits from 99.  In Yuba City/Marysville you make a little jog to the right and then head back north.  Just before Chico you jump on Hwy 149 and it joins back up with Hwy 99 well before you get to Los Molinos/Dairyville.  99 all the way is a little faster but a yawner.  Don't be in a hurry on 70.  Enjoy the orchards and the countryside.

Have a good trip!   

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky