Cute Little Prime on the Weber

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Ray...as folks have already stated, you nailed that meat. An absolutely perfect cook buddy. Excellent job and that's a plate I'd be honored to sit down in front of. Big LIKE my friend!!

Robert

Reactions: sawhorseray
Wow Ray...as folks have already stated, you nailed that meat. An absolutely perfect cook buddy. Excellent job and that's a plate I'd be honored to sit down in front of. Big LIKE my friend!! Robert

Thank you so much Robert! Seems after 45 years of using one of the things I'm finally starting to get the hang of the kettle, I was extremely happy with the results of this cook, the new-fangled accessories have certainly bee a benefit to my efforts. Much thanks for the Like amigo, I surely do appreciate it! RAY

Perfection on a plate, nice cook Ray!

Hey WHB, thanks a ton! I was happy at the first slice into it, even more happy on my first bite, had more pronounced smoke flavor than any previous efforts on the kettle, and I do love that flavor! Thank you for the Like it is much appreciated, RAY

Ray , that's perfect !

Thank you Rich, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then! I'm actually starting to think with a little more practice I can become fairly decent using this thing. Thanks for the Like my friend, I do appreciate it. RAY

I was eyeballing a Prime Rib at the meat counter at Krogers the other day. The wife had to drag me away. Although I have promised the daughter in law one for her birthday in June.
Jim

Reactions: sawhorseray
That's a pretty good price Ray! Definitely cooked to perfection!

Thanks Joe! I'm already looking forward to the leftover slab, should be perfect for the sous vide. One more day until Enzo arrives! Thanks for the Like Joe, much appreciated. RAY

Great score! Looks amazing!

Thanks Crambone, tasted every bit as good as it looked! RAY

Outstanding !! :emoji_thumbsup:

Thanks Mike, and thank you for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

I was eyeballing a Prime Rib at the meat counter at Krogers the other day. The wife had to drag me away. Although I have promised the daughter in law one for her birthday in June. Jim

Krogers is Fry's Market where I live Jim, that's where I bought thi9s one. Buy it now and put it in your freezer, you will pay twice as much in a couple of months. The best deals on prime are just about always at Christmas and Easter. Thanks for the Like Jim, much appreciated. RAY

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky