cured elk roasts/dried beef w qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They have one of those stores in the Arkansas Oklahoma area
biggrin.gif
Looks awesome, gonna have to talk the father in law outta couple of them.

erain, ive done a couple myself with curleys .but i cant open your pics for some reason.just have red exes.any ideas.bill

That happened to me yesterday on the how to roll a fatty tutorial.
I DID NOTHING cept surf elsewhere for a while came back and magically it was working. I have no explanation for it. It was suggested to me to clear my internet explorer cache and or delete your history. Worth a try and stuff you should do every now and then anyway. SKOL VIKES V

i dont know why this should be, i uploaded links from photobucket and when preview post they show up as already open. checked it out on another puter and they come up in post already open. i have that happen in my email because it doesnt upload any pics unless i give it green light, the way my security set up. not sure about this. maybe someone knows???

Good God Erain !
I just followed a current thread to this beauty of a post of yours. I hope you don't mind points for a post nearly 2 years old, because I have to give you these!
points.gif

Bearcarver

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky