Culinary final meal.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I took some culinary classes in my 30s. Not enough to get a degree, but enough to learn and have some fun (@30 credits worth). I had a similar schedule and can't imagine doing it now in my 40s, let alone my 50s. Congrats!

I was 35 when I went to Culinary school. Married with 2 toddlers. I worked 11p-7a at the Post Office, in Maintenance so I was fortunate to have Study Time. I was in Classes 9a-6p, 1 hour drive home, sleep 3 hours 7p-10p and repeat. Sat and Sun, I worked in an area Restaurant 1p to 11p. Did that 2 Years and graduated #1 in my class.
I agree, there is no way I could keep that pace now at 58! I have the highest respect for Mid-Life career changers...JJ

Reactions: kawboy
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky