Cuban sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Thought was going to not have cook the rest of the week but pork butt and turkey into the bin smoked yesterday. Happens to the best of us. After years of doing this still have a failure more often than would like to admit. Did quick thaw on some Cuban Sausages. We have a butcher in Plano, Hirsh's Meats, that makes killer fresh sausages. Had some sweet spicy pickled cuc's and yellow tomatoes from the stand. Also picked up a great cantaloupe. Keto Charro beans and it a meal. Forgot had some Butternut Squash cooked yesterday.

20210922_170804.jpg

What went wrong with the smoke? Never mind.. saw your other post. Thanks for sharing!!

Last edited:
The only Cuban sausage I've had by that name was on the Gulf coast of Florida. It was kind of a fresh chorizo from what I recall. What is the flavor of the sausage you get?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky