Crimson Tide Saturday night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

upsman

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 31, 2010
Spring Hill Tn
ground me up some Gator Tail mixed with onions, garlic powder, paprika and slt n ppr with a hickory BBQ sauce and grape jelly mixture for the glaze towards the end of the smoke.

c99cb3ce_grndgatortail2Medium.jpg

ae3b77b5_grndgatortail4Medium.jpg

3b63bb68_grndgatortail5Medium.jpg

icon_cool.gif

Now those might just be good. I have never had any gator eat balls. So how did they taste ???

MBalli3011, they tasted awesome especially after i coated them with the Hickory BBQ sauce and grape Jelly glaze. 1 cup of Hickory smoked BBQ sauce and 1 cup of grape Jelly. wisk in a small pot on the stove until well blended on low heat brush liberally. very tasty 

areoforce100, no not Gator Balls. don't Make male origins of any species into food. no offence but read it again bud! Gator Tail ground up and Rolled by the Crimsom Tide

into Meatballs. not gator genitalia.

so very glad to not be a newbie and see the Firestarter listing. thank you very very much!!!! how does all those promotions work anyway? is there a page that gives meaning to the catagories?

hear you on that New2Que. nothing wrong with that at all will be happily smoking birds in two ways this Saturday Hehehehe

RTR, I'm going to do a little chicken myself. Hopefully were not eatin crow by the end of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I just hope we show up.  We have this tremendous ability to play up (or down) to the competition... I just hope after I forked out the money to go that it's a good game.   Don't know where I can get me some elephant, do you?  no?  Guess I'm stuck with Spatchcock myself then, hope thats not back luck.

New2Que,  i believe you will show up with the way spurier has done with them this year and they will try hard but will not be able to stop our 2 tanks we have on the field. Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson. by the 4th qtr your d-fence will be hurting from taking the pounding these boys love to dish out to anyone trying to stop them and hey our d-fence is awesome too! just for a little fun you can always go to cosco and get you one of those elephant dongs i call them but they sell these huge whole pork tenderloins and you can smoke that and send pics to post on here Hehehehe! 

Bamaboy, Hear that! Roll tide! Ramma Jamma Yellow Hammer!

Bamafan, Have faith! we will not be eating crow I Promise!!!

Ramma Jamma Yellow hammer, Another bammer in the slammer.

Bamma fan you were supposed to be in louisiana this weekend!

BamaSmoker that sound really good on the wings and especially the ham. I will for sure be trying that sometime. think i am going to try some Thighs instead of the whole bird this Saturday for the game. am kind of burnt out. done that one so many times. thanks for the post! gonna try that wing thing too!

ROLL TIDE!

New2Que,  i believe you will show up with the way spurier has done with them this year and they will try hard but will not be able to stop our 2 tanks we have on the field. Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson. by the 4th qtr your d-fence will be hurting from taking the pounding these boys love to dish out to anyone trying to stop them and hey our d-fence is awesome too! just for a little fun you can always go to cosco and get you one of those elephant dongs i call them but they sell these huge whole pork tenderloins and you can smoke that and send pics to post on here Hehehehe! 
You know I had to post here... What was that? Couldnt stop them?  Held them to 64 yards... TOTAL.  Great game to be at in ole Willy Brice!

Seriously though, I'm proud of my boys.  My prediction is we see you guys again this season. BTW, I guess cooking a chicken (that turned out awesome), wasn't bad Karma.

yeah you are right they were able to shut them down. was a real shocker to me. guess that was a spurier/saban game that spurier knew Saban better than Saban knows spurier 1 out of 3 so far  just hope now Saban has a plan for that because everyone else we play will be trying to do the same sc did. oh yeah only thing good about that day was the good chicken smoke and LSU beating Florida Hehehehe. oh yeah i have a feeling we may see each other for the SEC championship. until then Happy Smokin New2Que!                                                                                                  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky