covid Thanksgiving

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phathead69

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2016
TN
we usually do Thanksgiving with wifes parents, where I'll smoke a ham, wives deviled eggs with wasabi and other sinus clearing spices. this year wife tested postive on Monday so we moved the event to next weekend. I tested negative tues so I go grocery shopping. low and behold thurs I keep a headache and cough all day. sure enough home test says postive so I'll go get real test today. dr had already prescribed meds for me along with wifes just for this case so I started them last night.
here is our non traditional covid Thanksgiving meal. corn and crab bisque, fillet stuffed with portabellos and a peach wine reduction with a touch of soy, grilled asparagus. not what we planned but still good.
IMG_7379.jpg
thankfull that wife and I both seem to be mild cases and she has just about recovered fully. looking forward to next week and a real holiday meal.

While not the meal that you had planned it sure.looks great ! Glad y'all are having mild symptoms. My daughter and SIL both tested positive on Wednesday so they didn't come home.
Planning a big meal asap for them .

Reactions: phathead69
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky