Covid is Real (Prayers needed)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Prayers going out sure hope he gets better soon

Prayers for your brother and his family, as well as you and yours.

Ryan

Prayers headed your way from Cleveland too! Good that you reached out to this community, Glad to help you out after all the help you've given to me and so many others.

Thanks to everyone for sending their thoughts & prayers our way.
It means a lot to us.
I'm waiting for my daily update, from one of my Sisters & her Daughter. They're both Nurses, and the younger one gets updated from the Doctors, and they translate it to us. If I ever get some good news, I'll update you all on it.

Thanks Again Guys---You All Rock!!

Bear/John

Reactions: SmokinGame
I don't have much update:
Jim was starting to use less oxygen, but they had to turn it up, because they did some bronchial scoping, causing him to have trouble breathing. Then his nose wouldn't stop bleeding. They could have packed it, but then if he gets off the Ventilator & back on the BiPap, he would have trouble breathing through the Mask, so they cauterized it.

He also had Dialysis today too. Busy day.

This stuff is all Covid caused, because the only thing he had wrong prior to last week, was Diabetes #2. that he took a Pill for.

This wasn't a Great update, but it wasn't worse, in our opinion.

Thanks Again Guys!

Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokinGame
Keep that chin up John. Jim will make it thru this with flying colors.

Chris

BTW I forgot to mention. My daughter was exposed at her place of work. She and her husband were tested. Both NEGATIVE. I can finally exhale.

Chris

Stay positive Bear, have alot of friends here thinking and praying for your families! Just heard from our daughter a few minutes ago, her husband that had tested positive about week and a half ago got tested again today with negative results...best Christmas gift I could get.

Ryan

Thanks for the update Bear. Any positive news, no matter how small, is still Positive. That's all that matters at this time. We are all continuing to Pray and send good thoughts.

Reactions: Bearcarver
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky