Couple Butts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those butts look great Jake the neighbor is gonna be happy I'm sure.
I personally think nothing cooks like a stick burner. The others taste good, some better than others but nothing beats a good ole stick fired smoke. Wish I used mine more often.

Off topic but isn't it about time for a stir fry on the griddle ain't done or seen one it a bit lol

Dang Jake you nailed that one for sure. I'll take one stacked tripple high! Lol!

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Those are beautiful Jake. Very nice job and super nice gesture sharing with the neighbors. I can only guess they were very appreciative getting some fine eats like that.

Robert

Damn Jake your butt looks amazing! It makes me want to break out the OK Joe out of hibernation. I got some cherry wood that I cut up that I’m looking forward to using.

I like pickles or red onions on my PP sandwiches. That tang really adds another layer of flavor and lightens up the whole sandwich.

Lookin' dang tasty, Jake! Makes me really miss my ol' stick burner! Might have to remedy that this year. I'm thinkin' a big ol' scoop of Carolina style slaw would top off that sammie perfectly!!
Thanks man. Wife had slaw on hers. I like it on mine sometimes as well

Those butts look great Jake the neighbor is gonna be happy I'm sure.
I personally think nothing cooks like a stick burner. The others taste good, some better than others but nothing beats a good ole stick fired smoke. Wish I used mine more often.

Off topic but isn't it about time for a stir fry on the griddle ain't done or seen one it a bit lol
Thanks Jerry and I agree. Trying to use mine more often. Haven't fired up the blackstone since right before Christmas for some burgers

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Those are beautiful Jake. Very nice job and super nice gesture sharing with the neighbors. I can only guess they were very appreciative getting some fine eats like that.

Robert
Thanks Robert. He's an old guy. No family. Been a friend of ours for about 15yrs. He loves my food so I try to keep him stocked up

Damn Jake your butt looks amazing! It makes me want to break out the OK Joe out of hibernation. I got some cherry wood that I cut up that I’m looking forward to using.

I like pickles or red onions on my PP sandwiches. That tang really adds another layer of flavor and lightens up the whole sandwich.
Thanks Joe. I agree it's a delicious combo

Thanks Paulie. Was tasty indeed
Im going to smoke one on Thursday but I only have cherry wood.i noticed how quick the cherry burns as opposed to mixing in like oak or hickory. Seems like the cherry has good heat and flavor but doesn't last as long burn wise.

tenor.gif

Great looking butts Jake! I love grabbing a good one and rubbing it.

Im going to smoke one on Thursday but I only have cherry wood.i noticed how quick the cherry burns as opposed to mixing in like oak or hickory. Seems like the cherry has good heat and flavor but doesn't last as long burn wise.
You are correct. Cherry is a much less dense hardwood and burns super fast compared to oak and hickory. Cherry feels super light in the hand compared to others of comparable size. I only use it as an accent wood. Can't wait to see your cook

Reactions: Paulie Walnuts 440
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky