Couple butts (pork heavy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You can move into my neighborhood any time! Those look awesome 👍
Unfortunately the trailer the smoker is sitting on is in bad shape so I don’t think I can move ve it to your neighborhood. Hahahahaha.
Thanks for the offer!! :)
That is one hell of a nice gesture. And the food looks excellent. Well done!
Thanks Steve!
All around amazing! epic even....nice work my friend.
Thanks for the kind words Dan and checking up on me in chat in the middle of the night.

Looks Great, and God Bless you, It's Nice and Fun to do for others

Gary

Freddie (that’s the name my daughter gave my smoker) has raised over $110,000 for others since being built doing meals like this

I like your daughter's name for the smoker. That's cute...but that thing is a monster and "Freddie" almost seems like an understatement :emoji_wink: That's pretty awesome what you've done providing for others and helping the community as you have. A very nice bounty you've raised, that's for sure. I tend to help Tracy and her church out a couple times a year providing stuff for free meals they share with the community during the holidays. A few briskets and pork butts, smoked turkeys and chickens, sausage, that sort of stuff but nothing on the scale of what you've done. That's impressive to say the least. Side note, congrats on a much deserved carousel ride!!

Robert

Awesome post...thanks for sharing.
What a nice thing to do!
Thanks
Congratulations to you on that wonderful gesture and to the new "proud to be " parents.
Thanks
Looks great and a great cause to help with. Well done!
Thanks
Looks Great, and God Bless you, It's Nice and Fun to do for others

Gary
Most definitely!
I like your daughter's name for the smoker. That's cute...but that thing is a monster and "Freddie" almost seems like an understatement :emoji_wink: That's pretty awesome what you've done providing for others and helping the community as you have. A very nice bounty you've raised, that's for sure. I tend to help Tracy and her church out a couple times a year providing stuff for free meals they share with the community during the holidays. A few briskets and pork butts, smoked turkeys and chickens, sausage, that sort of stuff but nothing on the scale of what you've done. That's impressive to say the least. Side note, congrats on a much deserved carousel ride!!

Robert
It definitely feels good to help others out.

Most definitely. Freddie (that’s the name my daughter gave my smoker) has raised over $110,000 for others since being built doing meals like this and provided hundreds of lbs of bacon and bologna for my belly and others.

Wow Peach, that adds up to some incredible acts of kindness! You have my respect and this evening I'll raise my glass in your honor, some great work you've done. RAY

Most definitely. Freddie (that’s the name my daughter gave my smoker) has raised over $110,000 for others since being built doing meals like this and provided hundreds of lbs of bacon and bologna for my belly and others.

That's truly an amazing amount of fundraising, and a true dedication to helping others in their time of need!!! 👍👍
Gary

That’s very nice of you Peachy to donate to a good cause. The world would be a better place if more people followed your lead.

The pulled pork looks excellent too!

Reactions: sawhorseray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky