Couple butts (pork heavy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A whole bunch of scrumptious looking pork and a herculean effort to do a good thing for a while lot of people. Great job Peachy!!

Robert

A great community job there Peachey glad you had a nice turn out. I sure miss doing community events like you said it gives one a great inter feeling.

Warren

That's a lot of Good Looking Butt-Meat !!
Nice Job!
Way too much work for me nowadays---Glad you could do it.
Like.

Bear

that's just awesome all the way around! The cause, the meat, and the smoker. You just might be getting more calls to put that smoker to use. Definitely 500 people in a small town is a great turnout.

Nice job
Ryan

Nd9GcTI-mOq6PktvqG77CirkY0BIqYBPhq3Onyeiw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Excellent cook man. Everything looks great and for a great cause. Nice job.

I don't care what they say about you in chat. You do have a heart. Nice cook peachey and to top it off for a good cause.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: JC in GB
Nice work. Those folks you helped will remember your kindness and generosity forever.

Very nice...

JC :emoji_cat:

Nice job & very generous effort!
The butts & your rig are both awesome!
Al
Thanks Al

Hey Peachy, even if the food sucked, (not sayin' it did) you my friend are aces....
Thanks Dave. The food must’ve been good it disappeared anyway and people asked when the next fundraiser would be held.

Beautiful piece of work Peach, hope you had a good turnout! RAY
Thanks Sawhorseray we were very pleased with the turnout and funds generated.

Looks fabulous, Peach!
Thank you!
A whole bunch of scrumptious looking pork and a herculean effort to do a good thing for a while lot of people. Great job Peachy!!

Robert
Thank you Tx Smoker. It always feels great to help others and be a part of a successful fundraiser.

Strong work. And I'm sure the family is much appreciative of your efforts.
Jim
Thank you! The family was in tears.
A great community job there Peachey glad you had a nice turn out. I sure miss doing community events like you said it gives one a great inter feeling.

Warren
Most definitely Warren.
thanks

That's a lot of Good Looking Butt-Meat !!
Nice Job!
Way too much work for me nowadays---Glad you could do it.
Like.

Bear
Thank you Bear.

that's just awesome all the way around! The cause, the meat, and the smoker. You just might be getting more calls to put that smoker to use. Definitely 500 people in a small town is a great turnout.

Nice job
Ryan
Always a good time when we do these. Thanks for the kind words. It definitely helps having a group of helpers to pull these fundraisers off.

View attachment 467295

Excellent cook man. Everything looks great and for a great cause. Nice job.
Thank you!
I don't care what they say about you in chat. You do have a heart. Nice cook peachey and to top it off for a good cause.

Point for sure
Chris
Hahahahaha! I realize about .2% of what is said in chat is true!
Thanks for the kind words GMC

Wow! A major cook for a good cause needs a big like.
Thank you!
Nice work. Those folks you helped will remember your kindness and generosity forever.

Very nice...

JC :emoji_cat:
Thank you.

Peachy I am missing details on:
1) rub you put ob butts
2) what wood did you burn
3) sauce/did you chop or pull
4) did you put the butt jelly back in

A pro like you should give us pee-ons some clairity

Absolutely!! Couldn't agree more. It's also a true testament to the good people in this forum reaching out to help others. Again, great job and a great gesture.

Robert
Most definitely. Freddie (that’s the name my daughter gave my smoker) has raised over $110,000 for others since being built doing meals like this and provided hundreds of lbs of bacon and bologna for my belly and others.

Peachy I am missing details on:
1) rub you put ob butts
2) what wood did you burn
3) sauce/did you chop or pull
4) did you put the butt jelly back in

A pro like you should give us pee-ons some clairity
Here zippy are a few more pics and details

Reactions: IH 1026
You can move into my neighborhood any time! Those look awesome 👍

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky