Country Style Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is torture. I bought a smoker and then winter dumped in northern Illinois. I have a shop but it is unheated except for an unconnected wood stove. Well, I'm off for 10 days over the holiday. A good friend said, "Hey your peak vent are still open. You can smoke inside!" So I will hook up the wood stove and assemble the smoker. I have visions of smoking in my head. 

This is torture. I bought a smoker and then winter dumped in northern Illinois. I have a shop but it is unheated except for an unconnected wood stove. Well, I'm off for 10 days over the holiday. A good friend said, "Hey your peak vent are still open. You can smoke inside!" So I will hook up the wood stove and assemble the smoker. I have visions of smoking in my head. 
smoking/grilling is a year round activity bud!  My smoker has been puffing for about the last 24hrs....mmmmm....foooooood

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky