• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Country style ribs on the WSM

hambone1950

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2012
So far , so good....put these in a bath of SBRs and coke and braised them for a couple hours after smoking them for an hour....heating up some beans now and pretty soon , they are supper !

hambone1950

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2012
These came out nice and moist , tender and smoky. They went real well with the Bush's grillin beans....wish I'd had some cornbread with em , but I guess that would've been TOO perfect.

yotzee

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 8, 2013
Is that Lil Hambone??  How old?  We got one on the way now

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Csr's look great.  I have some in the freezer to try.

hambone1950

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Is that Lil Hambone??  How old?  We got one on the way now
Ha ha! That is my sons little girl..just about 3 months now..he goes by "pork chop express" in his fantasy leagues , so I call her little pork chop....she is the apple of my eye.
Hey , good luck with your new arrival. Happy days ahead.

Last edited:

hambone1950

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Csr's look great.  I have some in the freezer to try.
Thanks , man. I love it when these are on sale. Sometimes I just buy a pak to make chili with.they're really versatile, you can just fry em up like chops or slw cook them and make pulled pork....lots of ways to go.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.