Couldn't pass it up!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
Time for some roast beef! I plan on smoking it for our deer processing day feb. 22nd.
1581132639157.jpeg

Heck ya inda, at that price would be hard to pass up. Looking forward to pics of processing day...you definitely have it figured out!

Ryan

Alright Keith!! That's sweet for sure. If however you find yourself overloaded with game meat on processing day and can't find time to cook that beef, feel free to send it my way. I can promise my friend that I'll make good use of it :emoji_laughing:

Great to see you back sir!!
Robert

Alright Keith!! That's sweet for sure. If however you find yourself overloaded with game meat on processing day and can't find time to cook that beef, feel free to send it my way. I can promise my friend that I'll make good use of it :emoji_laughing:

Great to see you back sir!!
Robert
HA! I'm smoking it on the friday before processing day, then I'm gonna sous vide the roast @126* all night and half the next day...18~20 hours. It will be ready for lunch on Saturday. Only question is garlic mashed potatoes or just pile it on frech bread with a bowl of gravy?!?!?

Only question is garlic mashed potatoes or just pile it on frech bread with a bowl of gravy?!?!?

Heck Keith, that's easy. Take all the guess work out of it and do both :emoji_wink: If this is being consumed out in the field, sammies with a bowl of gravy would probably be easier to set up and serve I'd think

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky