Cornish Game Hens

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have to agree`100% with this one, I love the stuff.
Last week, our local market had choice grade sirloin steaks on sale for $3.49 per pound, I had the butcher leave 1/4 fat cap on them for the grill. I bought 28 lbs to Sous vide. I marinade it in the McCormick's Brazilian steakhouse then finish off over oak wood coals or lump oak wood coals, it's SOOOO, SOOOOOOO, good prepared that way. Thanks for reminding me to pull some out of the freezer for this week.

Your baby chickens look AMAZING, Jake!!!
Appreciate it Dan. Did some racks of lamb with the Brazilian steakhouse a couple years ago and they were fire
20200204_193054.jpg

• Love
Reactions: forktender
Evening fellas, non fellas, and those of you who may be confused and still trying to figure it out.
That IS hilarious right there...🤣🤣 Made my morning...

It has been a minute or two since I've cooked Cornish hens, yours look pretty darn good. Nice work...

Reactions: TNJAKE
That all looks top notch Jake, I haven’t had hens in a real long time… I need to change that! And I too like those marinades, they are quite tasty!

Never thought about using the citrus baja on bird. I use it on shrimp. And really like it. It looks very good!

That all looks top notch Jake, I haven’t had hens in a real long time… I need to change that! And I too like those marinades, they are quite tasty!
Thanks Justin. I'd do them more often as well but I forget about em. Agree on the marinades

Thanks Justin. I'd do them more often as well but I forget about em. Agree on the marinades
Use to be able to get them all the time, but others have come upon the secret of the tasty little buggers. 1st time I came across them, when i was 6, my gma prepared 12 of them for our Thanksgiving feast. I thought that was so cool having your own bird :emoji_relaxed:

Nice cook Jake. I almost missed it. Need to grab some of those . Been a long time since I had them .

Great looking cook Jake! Thanks for the reminder on the seasoning, haven't had any for a long time...usually always use creole butter.

Ryan

Use to be able to get them all the time, but others have come upon the secret of the tasty little buggers. 1st time I came across them, when i was 6, my gma prepared 12 of them for our Thanksgiving feast. I thought that was so cool having your own bird :emoji_relaxed:
Thanks bud. When the kids were small we did them alot for the holidays. They aren't as easily impressed in their teenage years lol. Sam's always has them in a 6pk for around 20 bucks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky