CORN BREAD "TEXAS STYLE"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
Had to give this a post. A while back I posted my recipe for "Cowboy Candy" aka Sweet Jalapenos
Most of us in Texas are Familiar with Jalapeno Cornbread, The Cowboy Candy Kicks it up a notch or two.

Just make Cornbread like you like it and add as many chopped sweet jalapenos as you like.
Easy Peasy

IMG_1528.jpg

You can see those little bits of pure goodness
IMG_1529.jpg

Thanks for the look

Gary

That's Awesome!!
I'm thinking you could Chop the peppers up real small, for us delicate mouthed Yankees!!!
I wonder if I could put the Peppers in half only, so Mrs Bear can have hers without?
Thanks For Posting This, Gary!!
Like.

Bear

Had to give this a post. A while back I posted my recipe for "Cowboy Candy" aka Sweet Jalapenos
Most of us in Texas are Familiar with Jalapeno Cornbread, The Cowboy Candy Kicks it up a notch or two.

Just make Cornbread like you like it and add as many chopped sweet jalapenos as you like.
Easy Peasy

View attachment 407451

You can see those little bits of pure goodness
View attachment 407452

Thanks for the look

Gary
Gonna do it!! Looks great. Bet good with blackeyed peas!!!

Good with Anything !!!

Gary

That's Awesome!!
I'm thinking you could Chop the peppers up real small, for us delicate mouthed Yankees!!!
I wonder if I could put the Peppers in half only, so Mrs Bear can have hers without?
Thanks For Posting This, Gary!!
Like.

Bear

Second thought, I guess I'd just make two:
One Hot for Me & One Not for Her.

Bear

Second thought, I guess I'd just make two:
One Hot for Me & One Not for Her.

For the first time in history, I gotta go against Bear on this one. Could you please prepare 2 of the hot for Tracy and I? We both like it spicy and LOVE cornbread!!

OMG...that looks great,
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky