Cool Idea

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

doubles shooter

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 28, 2014
Upstate Western NY
I just saw this on one of my shooting sites. Cool!

Maryland stinks for a lot of reasons......
Some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation
Baltimore Homeysides anyone?
Ridiculous taxes, yes, we tax the rain. Move out of state, pay a tax at settlement........

But, every once in a while, we do something cool..........

450x450

Introducing The SeaBrisket. Docked in the Annapolis area? Having a waterfront party and need some food?
Having a craving for BBQ..........
750x422

That's right call Mission BBQ and the SeaBrisket will be underway!!!!
750x422

The SeaBrisket is a retired Coast Guard RIB that was rehabbed and equipped with an on-board smoker ready to cater to your waterborne or waterfront catering needs........and powered by twin 250 horse Honda outboards, in redefines fast food.

Mission BBQ is a stand up company......Everyday at noon, the Pledge of Allegiance is said and the Star Spangled Banner is played at all their locations. Big time veterans supportors.....Veteran's Day all veterans get a free sandwich. Big incident.....aka the Baltimore Riots last year......they fed the responders (along with others). Their land based rigs are awesome too.....

images

Not associated with them in any way....just thought this was a great idea.

Now that's cool for days! 

Would someone please tell me where they dock that RIB please?  And how long of a trailer should I bring?

Lance

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky