Cool Car

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

02ebz06

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 1, 2012
Rio Rancho, NM
Was just at Lowes and this was in the parking lot.
Name on the side says Majestic Nomad.

Majestic Nomad 2023-06-05_1.jpg
Majestic Nomad 2023-06-05_2.jpg

Interesting. Looks like their is one for sale in AL.

1993 Chevrolet Caprice Additional Info:​

Limited edition built by Majestic Coachwork of Garden Grove, CA1993 Chevrolet Caprice “Majestic Nomad” that takes visual cues from a 1957 Chevy Nomad, and tack it onto the 1993 wagon, close off the rear doors, and block-out the rear windows. This “Majestic Nomad” is one of only 18 custom kits designed by Tom Taylor, and leaves the running gear as stock as possible, rear 57 fenders and tail lights,The interior is also very colorful, with the red and white two-tone seats, and the “Nomad” script lettering along the walls, Even the nobs for the climate control and radio are re-worked in red/white plastic. Paint by Santini in House of ColorCherry Red, American Racing toque thrust D-wheel, Dual sport muffler, Shaved door handle with door poppers, air ride suspension. Everything works cold A/C drive anywhere. New tires. We are a Illinois dealer and have to collect tax for some states. Car is available for inspection M-S 9-5. Please call with any questions

I have always been a big fan of the 94-96 Impala SS. And I love the look of this wagon!!! Is a that graphic on the side? And I love the way they grafted on the '57 bumper.

Jim

Good information BigW. Thanks
I just thought is was a one-off built by the owner.

Jim, yes that is a graphic, not metal.

I had a 57 sedan and a 57 wagon.

Reactions: JLeonard
That's pretty cool to come across a car like the Majestic Nomad in the Lowes parking lot. It must have turned heads with its unique name and design. If you ever find yourself in need to send a car to another state, check out this company. From personal experience I can say that they offer reliable and efficient car shipping services, making the process hassle-free for you. It's great to know that there are convenient options available when it comes to transporting vehicles, especially if you're planning a move or need to send a car for any reason. So, keep cruising in style!

Last edited:
It looks like they ruined 3 classics to create a poor work of autoart. Not my thing and I like cars.

Reactions: Newglide
Yep, Chevy guy here also, had a 64 Chevelle station wagon with a pretty warmed up 327, muncie M-26 4 speed, 4.56 posi. Quiet dual 2in exhaust, 5 spoke gray ET wheels back in the day. Yep, don't know about the mix stuff. Here is another mix for people who have a lot more $ than I do. 789 Chevrolet. https://www.ifitshipitshere.com/the...ular-chevrolets-of-all-time-into-one-vehicle/ Thanks for posting, they do bring back memories of times past that will never be the same again.

Yep, Chevy guy here also, had a 64 Chevelle station wagon with a pretty warmed up 327, muncie M-26 4 speed, 4.56 posi. Quiet dual 2in exhaust, 5 spoke gray ET wheels back in the day. Yep, don't know about the mix stuff. Here is another mix for people who have a lot more $ than I do. 789 Chevrolet. https://www.ifitshipitshere.com/the...ular-chevrolets-of-all-time-into-one-vehicle/ Thanks for posting, they do bring back memories of times past that will never be the same again.
I sort of throw up in my mouth a little when I look at that.

If you find one of these give me a call. I may not be able to get in and out of it easily, but I think it's unique enough to try and give folks a good laugh watching.

1704291197261.png

I think I saw one of those at the Daytona Turkey Run

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky