Cookshack PG 1000

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dj-ia

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 13, 2014
Iowa
We bought and received this great cooker mid December, and have burned roughly 15# of pellets through it. I had a couple surgeries since the beginning of the year and the “house finance manager” says either this or our Golden’s Kamado should be sold to go toward paying those bills. We paid $2800 and it came with 80# of pellets. I have 2 full 20# bags of hickory pellets plus a fairly full hopper that will go with it. I thought I had pics in my phone and don’t so I will get those taken and posted Monday evening. We are looking to get $2500.
Located in North Central Iowa. PM for more info

Hope you are mending. If you were in my neck of the woods I would definitely buy it. Good luck! Maybe you could post it at CookShack.

D94D3672-ADB7-4033-A4A3-D5DF331E5EF3.jpeg EC5834DE-0C25-450B-8F16-799E2EE37936.jpeg

I know this isn’t the deal of a lifetime, just trying to pay bills and keep peace in the house. Laser film isn’t even off the bottom shelf yet.

Can also get it to central Iowa if needed. Price reduced to $2300

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky