Cookshack FEC 300 For Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gunnys smoke

Original poster
Jun 7, 2017
Ventura Iowa
I have a used Cookshack FEC300 for sale. It is in excellent condition and has about a year and a half of use. It was purchased in the summer of 2017. I would love to keep it but my restaurant went out of business. I am asking $11,995 or best offer. This is a local pick-up in Northern Iowa or you have to arrange for shipping.

The Fast Eddy's™ by Cookshack FEC300 Commercial Rotisserie Smoker Oven gets up to temp in 10 to 15 minutes, features electronically-controlled heat, and an efficient 15-minute heat recovery time. The FEC300 uses economical food grade wood pellets in the pellet hopper, which provides the pure wood smoke flavor your customers crave. Because it is 100% wood burning, you will not get gas fumes passing over your meat, which means a much better tasting product than you can get with gas-fired pits. The FEC300 is NSF Approved, USDA Approved, Warnock Hersey and ETL Listed in the USA and Canada as Commercial

FEC 300.jpg
FEC 300a.jpg
FEC 300b.jpg
FEC 300c.jpg
Gunny's Ribs.jpg
138.jpg
138.jpg
140.jpg
145.jpg
146.jpg
Cookshack FEC300.jpg

Last edited:
I have a used Cookshack FEC300 for sale. It is in excellent condition and has about a year and a half of use. It was purchased in the summer of 2017. I would love to keep it but my restaurant went out of business. I am asking $12,995 or best offer. This is a local pick-up in Northern Iowa or you have to arrange for shipping.

The Fast Eddy's™ by Cookshack FEC300 Commercial Rotisserie Smoker Oven gets up to temp in 10 to 15 minutes, features electronically-controlled heat, and an efficient 15-minute heat recovery time. The FEC300 uses economical food grade wood pellets in the pellet hopper, which provides the pure wood smoke flavor your customers crave. Because it is 100% wood burning, you will not get gas fumes passing over your meat, which means a much better tasting product than you can get with gas-fired pits. The FEC300 is NSF Approved, USDA Approved, Warnock Hersey and ETL Listed in the USA and Canada as Commercial

bsZESl3.jpg

pX0dnN1.jpg

3B3nyDw.jpg

Kbd0UGc.jpg
Is this smoker still available? If it is do you have any pictures of the inside? Thanks

Is this smoker still available? If it is do you have any pictures of the inside? Thanks
Yes, it is still available. The picture with the ribs is from the inside. I also have this pic from the manufacturer. There are 5 rotating arms with the capability of 3 racks per arm or 15 total racks. Please let me know if you have any other questions. View attachment 410571

Yes, it is still available. The picture with the ribs is from the inside. I also have this pic from the manufacturer. There are 5 rotating arms with the capability of 3 racks per arm or 15 total racks. Please let me know if you have any other questions. View attachment 410571
Thanks for getting back with me. The reason I want to see a picture of the inside is I wanted to see how clean it is and how it was taken care of. What is your best price? I live about 14 hours away and am not sure if I want to make the drive or just buy a new one. Thanks Brian

Thanks for getting back with me. The reason I want to see a picture of the inside is I wanted to see how clean it is and how it was taken care of. What is your best price? I live about 14 hours away and am not sure if I want to make the drive or just buy a new one. Thanks Brian
I've updated the pictures.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky