Cooking Spares Today for Tomorrow?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bones816

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 27, 2018
East Central Wisconsin
So, I want to take some St. Louis ribs to a friends house for a football party tomorrow. Anybody ever cook 'em and then wrap 'em and wait til the next day to put them back on to tenderize and glaze 'em?

I always smoke them the day before, then heat in the oven, I think they always taste better when they have a day to rest.

I cut them up and heat them up as singles rib pieces btw. Heats up faster and gives the ends little texture aswell when re heated

if It were me I’d toss the whole rack in the fridge and cut them up over at the party and put them in the oven at about 300 for 20 minutes or so. It will make the party smell really good also

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky