control panel for masterbuilt model 20075415

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is this a pretty old model? Couple of places are saying the part is no longer being made by masterbuilt(9007140014) and they can't source a part that will work.

Not 100% sure if this is the correct part number, but 9007140014 is what it might be?? You could look that number up and compare a picture of it to yours and see if it's the same.

If all else fails, a simple rewire and an Auber PID controller will have you up and running, and it'll work way better than the stock MB controller ever did.

Is this a pretty old model? Couple of places are saying the part is no longer being made by masterbuilt(9007140014) and they can't source a part that will work.

Not 100% sure if this is the correct part number, but 9007140014 is what it might be?? You could look that number up and compare a picture of it to yours and see if it's the same.
Thank you for the info

If all else fails, a simple rewire and an Auber PID controller will have you up and running, and it'll work way better than the stock MB controller ever did.
I will try as far as I can tell it is just the button to turn the heat up!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky