Construction design's for Custom concrete and block/rock Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bama2dapi

Original poster
Oct 11, 2016
Guimaras, Philippines
In Search of construction designs......
I am in the Philippines, so no practical way to get a good manufactured smoker, so I am searching for designs to help me build one myself preferably out of concrete/block or stone using a gas burner concept.
I have smoked just as a hobby for a couple decades, no cold smoking experience, but I want to learn more smoking techniques.
I said that to say, we hope to build a small cafe and I am interested in selling smokes items there. Just including the information in case it influences the direction anyone can point me in, additionally possibly looking at any reverse smoker designs but would appreciate any that anyone can share with me.
Thank you in advance for any information

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky