Considering New pit boss competition 820

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rob79

Original poster
Mar 22, 2022
Hello, still on the hunt for a new grill. I am looking at a Daniel Boone and camp chef. Now I see a new pit boss competition 820 available at menards and academy. Anyone see this new grill? I would like to know how the build is on them. They look sweet

Well the Pit Boss does have a 5 year warranty. Good size grill, good size hopper, with Wi-Fi. Looks like a nice unit. I do love my Pit Boss 1000sc, turns out great food. Good luck.

It does look nice. Too bad I can't see it in person. It also has a new controller that does 5 degree increments

Yep my lowes does carry the pro 850 which is really nice. The competition seems to have a better temp controller

Reactions: chopsaw
I was gonna say I looked at one at Lowes . Looked really nice to me , but that's all I know . If I was in the market for one I'd look into it .

Yeah. It is a different controller. It does 5 degree increments

If anyone is wondering the 850 Pro at Lowe's has the same controller now as the 1150. I just got off a chat with Pit Boss

Miranda R
Hi Chris! Thank you for choosing Pit Boss Grills. My name is Miranda and I will be assisting you today.

Yes, the control board does have the same increments as the PB1150PS2 now.

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky