Concrete,Brick,Aluminum Smoker Build In Maryland

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Do you have a damper on the heat bypass stack? I guess you just drilled a hole in the clay pipe to add it? I am down near fairplay and plan to rebuild my firebox to be two vaulted ovens. Bottom like yours and the top is the chimney and a wood fired oven.

Where are you in Clear Spring? MY buddy is on Mercersburg road and wants build one also, but might want to go with propane.

Do you have a damper on the heat bypass stack? I guess you just drilled a hole in the clay pipe to add it? I am down near fairplay and plan to rebuild my firebox to be two vaulted ovens. Bottom like yours and the top is the chimney and a wood fired oven.

Where are you in Clear Spring? MY buddy is on Mercersburg road and wants build one also, but might want to go with propane.

I live on Mercersburg Road also. Yes there is a damper at the bypass pipe. I plan on extending that pipe up to match the chamber pipe as I keep getting smoked out because that pipe vent is too low. Also needed to buy a diamond cutting disk for my grinder to cut through the clay pipe.

Had the same plan on combining the fire box and making a pizza Oven using the same chamber initially but in the end I opted to build the chamber large enough to place an already build dome oven on top when I am ready.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky