COMPLETELY de-railed because I started looking for a something in the shop...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
if you find that special spot we all have one... you know the place that I'll put this here, that way I'll know just where it's at...
Around my house that "place" has a name...it's called "Up" and is where my wife puts things. My problem with "Up" is it's a different place every week and I need a roadmap to find it...🤣

Jeez girl, looks like you have some serious garbage picking to do :emoji_laughing: It's taken me a long time to get my brain wrapped around the idea that if it's broken and doesn't work, there's no need to keep it. I do still have the very first power tool I ever bought though. Got it the Summer I was 18 and working on a framing crew. Bought a top shelf circular saw that is now 42 years old and runs as good as it did the day I bought it. It got retired several years ago and now using a different one, but it's kind of a keepsake for me, even though I don't use it.

Robert

I went into this with a "no mercy" mindset...if I won't use it/don't need it, it goes. The nagging thought lingers in the back of my mind, however, is that as sure as I get rid of it, it'll be the VERY THING I need the day after!

Sigh...the struggle continues.

But as I have said in another thread... Its not junk/stuff... It's ''INVENTORY''

But I agree...
The problem is you'll never need it till you don't have it.

Just went through it at Christmas Time...

Last edited:
But as I have said in another thread... Its not junk/stuff... It's ''INVENTORY''

But I agree...

Just went through it at Christmas Time...

I remember seeing that post!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky