Comp thighs with Tarragon White Wine Cream Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This kind of sauce would probably have a more universal appeal, and combining it with the barbecue flavor of the chicken is the best of both worlds. I make an Alabama white barbecue sauce (and an Alabama French fry dipping sauce) but it's tangy from vinegar, and has some horseradish so you either like it or you don't.

Reactions: 912smoker
This kind of sauce would probably have a more universal appeal, and combining it with the barbecue flavor of the chicken is the best of both worlds. I make an Alabama white barbecue sauce (and an Alabama French fry dipping sauce) but it's tangy from vinegar, and has some horseradish so you either like it or you don't.
I made an Alabama white a while back and the fam left me to eat it and they went to get pizza. I quite enjoyed it but I was a loner! Lol.

White wine cream sauce is pretty universal and can be blended with may other flavor tones for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky