Commercial Rubs to Try

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm looking for suggestions on some rubs to give a try that are on the market, any meat type. I hear and see suggestions on different brands like Meat Church, John Henary, Kosmos, Killer Hogs, Famous Daves, etc. I have used/tried a few different ones over the years and have very few that I crave to have on hand usually, maybe because some have been too overpowering on salt and I'm pretty salt tolerant I think. I normally just put some of my own together or sprinkle the ever reliable SPGO with a little spike once in a while of other flavors like ancho or cumin and really like the pork rub I have come up with (great on poultry and salmon too but too sweet for read meat). Sometimes I like having a little variety on hand that I can just grab and use fast. So what say you fine folks, might at least give me stocking stuffer ideas beings my family asks me what I want and I really have no ideas and we normally try to find practical usable gifts for the holidays.
Thanks in advance:)

Tried them all! Found Killer Hogs a few months ago. Threw all the other rubs out. They make lots of different rubs and made in my home state of Mississippi. Killer Hogs is all I use now. They have all these on the website. I am out of the regular pork rub and have ordered more. The Hot rub is just like the regular but slightly hot. Neither is salty. Just wanted to share my favorite rubs.

Attachments

• KILLER HOGS.jpg
    KILLER HOGS.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: luvcatchingbass
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky