College game day pulled pork nachos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thomas The Tank

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 24, 2018
Valparaiso, IN
Decided to smoke a pork butt for some nachos. This is my fourth butt and was pretty happy with the way it turned out.
Topped the pork nachos with apple jalapeño bbq sauce, white queso dip, dutches beans, onion, jalapeños, and salsa! Man theses are good and wish I could share with everyone

94D076B1-4EC2-4273-8B8B-DE057C3AD05B.jpeg 29169DAF-A092-44B9-848D-B388B7F2DC10.jpeg 54313D7A-8E35-4AA9-BE77-575D33B9B65D.jpeg

Them are some good looking nachos! I've found that Dutch's beans go on just about anything. I always dip chips in them while I'm waiting for other food to finish, but this is next level
thumbsup.gif

How can you beat that what a great mix in your nachos it looks awesome!

We like to do butts on game days for nachos and medianoche sandwiches, I start the butts for nachos early and do one hot and fast right on top of the firebox for slicing.

Throw on a 40 lb case of wings on for the last 1.5 hours and everyone has finger food they love.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky