College bound!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Always wanted to take a trip to Cedar Point when the kids where younger. Not sure I could handle the coasters now.
Use to go there multiple times a year as a kid and teenager. A couple decades and back surgeries later and the only thing I ride there now is the lazy river and beer cart!

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
We did old swilwaukees until I found Tuborg for $2.99/case on closeout. $.05 tap beers (6oz) Fridays till 8 an 5 cent wings. Visited my daughter at East Carolina University a couple weeks ago and drinks where $10 ea in the 3 bars we all went too....how times have changed.

I appreciate the poignant reflection on your mother's cremation and the attention to detail in describing the remains. Your choice to focus on the practical aspects, like the packaging, adds a unique and personal touch to the narrative. It's a powerful reminder of the emotional intricacies surrounding end-of-life decisions. Your intention to share your disappointment about the bag's origin reflects the importance of honoring personal wishes, even in the seemingly small details. Your writing skillfully blends the scientific description of cremated remains with the emotional weight of your mother's final journey. For more inspiration on expressing emotions through words, check out this link: (https://essaypro.com/write-my-speech).
Thanks for the information!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky