cold smoking rig....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

killnsmoke

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 20, 2010
st.louis MO
first post, in the process of building my smoker.  I would love to see everyone's cold smoke generator they have made or us.  i need some ideas what to do with mine!!!  thanks guys!!! 

Search Cold smoking or go to that category on the forums main page. There are tons of threads on the subject. You might want to go over to the Roll Call section and introduce yourself to all the new friends you're going to make here.

Last edited:
Like alelover said, head over to Roll call and introduce yourself also look up in the right corner in the featured sponsor section and you will see an ad for the A Maze N Smoker. Click on that link and it will take you to the best cold smoking device you will ever find.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky