Cold out this morning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

northern greenhorn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 11, 2010
McHenry, Illinois
[h3]stepped out on the back porch, took a deep breath, sipped on my coffee,said to myself, I am going to make this a great day. CRAP!! Forgot to put pants on![/h3]

I hate it when that happens.

We had our first frost of the year this AM.

We have had snow already. Got pork shoulder in the smoker over night and it was mighty cold at 4am when i checked it.

We escaped the frost cause the wind is blowing so hard but its nippy out there. I like the cool but not when it goes from one extreme to the other so fast

I love it because no more daggum mosquitos! We grow'em big in Georgia and they love squirrels. Also the gnats are bad too, but not right now! I'm assembling my outdoor "kitchen" and may not use my indoor stove for a while.

I love it because no more daggum mosquitos! We grow'em big in Georgia and they love squirrels. Also the gnats are bad too, but not right now! I'm assembling my outdoor "kitchen" and may not use my indoor stove for a while.

I want to build one next year, but that might get put off are boys are getting older, and I think we'll take them on a big family vacation, while we can

It's 9 AM and my airconditioner is running. Looking for a high of 89 today.. Winter is only a few weeks long around these parts.

It's 9 AM and my airconditioner is running. Looking for a high of 89 today.. Winter is only a few weeks long around these parts.

That's gonna make it awfully hard to make a snowman 
icon_rolleyes.gif

You aint lying!

When I was stationed at Ft Gordon, I woke up in the middle of the night, and two Georgian Mosquitoes were hovering over my cot, discussing whether they were gonna eat me there, or wait until one more of their buddies got there, so they could carry me out!

Squirrel, What the Heck is an indoor stove?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky