• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Coffee

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Personally I drink Van Houte dark roast.
Gary

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Home roasted. Below are 5x5 lb bags of unopened green Arabica beans from Central and South America. One opened bag of Burundi coffee with 3.6 lbs remaining. And 18.65 ounces of roasted Brazilian (22 ounces green) I did Sunday morning (30 mins setup to breakdown). It was the last of a 5 lb bag. It was the first time I did a 22 oz roast in my ad hoc setup and with a few technique tweaks it roasted nicely.

Cocoa, caramel, and big body are my favorite flavor profiles from Sweet Maria's green coffee in Oakland, CA. Based on the WHIFF Roaster's packaging above, I'd love that coffee roasted in PA.

20210224_174811.jpg

Last edited:

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
I've mostly been espresso for the past 25 years.
This is my current from Caribou Coffee
Crossfox-DECAF_Signature_1200x600.png
WTF! Yes I am decaffeinated. I love the flavor.
It will take me a few hours to pose the multiple bags of coffee my wife stocks. She's a drip brewer

noboundaries noboundaries takes the golden ring for home roasting.

I used to work about 3/4 mile from a Starbucks roasting facility. I sure wish that crap tasted as good as it smelled from the roaster.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Plain old max works for me. At least 2 cups in the morning before anyone even talks to me.

Warren

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 29, 2018
I concur " Black Rifle " is great coffee.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.