coconut husks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I used an entire coconut husk on 4 racks of baby backs last week and it worked great. It seemed to be a mild smoke and a very smooth flavor. Since that was in Florida when I tried it and I live in Wisconsin I am currently looking for a place to purchase these. Not sure if coconuts from various parts of the world have different tastes. Florida coconuts work great anyway!
did you use dry or wet coconut husks? i just bought a sack and dont know how to start. do i need to dry them out first or i can use them as it is. thanks.

Just returned from Dominica and the woman at the Batibou beach bar was using coconut husks with great results on ribs, fish, and pork.
20220417_144504.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky