Clean up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cwhowell

Original poster
Nov 15, 2022
2 cooks in on a Masterbuilt analog. Chip tray and water Pan both are Black. What's the best way to clean these short of a die grinder?

Why would you clean them? They will both be dirty after every smoke. Soak in dawn would be as far as I would go but neither of those components come in contact with food

Reactions: bauchjw and mike243
The chip tray I wouldn't fool with, but on smokers with a water pan that is below the food, I always foiled them so that the only cleanup is dumping the pan and taking the foil off.

I removed both from mine. Put a regular grate in it's place. Never used a water pan and did a mailbox mod to use with an amnps...never looked back.

Ryan

Reactions: DougE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky