Classic Pulled Pork Samich!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok not so traditional PP left overs but very very tasty and easy...

Introducing the pulled pork udon noodle bowl..... tossed some udon noddles with some soy ginger sauce (my boy made it up), seasoned pulled pork then added some cut cabbage, English cucumber slices, GO, & a sriracha sour cream.....
11DD3513-495C-4D2C-A85F-CAD587624029.jpeg

Bam PP Noodle Money!
8F8AC86D-EC07-406D-9063-348E56D085A6.jpeg

Fine looking PP and noodle bowl !
Getting creative with the leftovers !!

Keith
Thanks Keith! I think I'm going to add some to some chili my wife made up to add a "second" meat.
Wow! Awesome all around. You crushed it!
Many thanks Jed! Just making sure we get the max value out of PP. The classic samich is perfect but PP also makes other things very tasty for sure!

Reactions: bauchjw
Yes sir, I can relate. Did the same thing last weekend so know exactly the elation of putting that sandwich together and chomping into it. Very well done!! That pork is beautiful.

Robert

Yes sir, I can relate. Did the same thing last weekend so know exactly the elation of putting that sandwich together and chomping into it. Very well done!! That pork is beautiful.

Robert
Thanks Robert! It’s hard to beat a PP Samich that’s for sure!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky