• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cinnamon Raisin Bread

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Wanted something different, so made some sourdough cinnamon raisin bread.  This turned out very good,

Money shoot with homemade salmon cakes

virginiasmokesignal

Meat Mopper
Joined May 21, 2009
I love Cinnamon Raisin Bread, and I love the looks of that!  Have not had sourdough!  Could you share the recipe with us?

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 

bassman

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 15, 2007
Good looking bread, Warren!  That's one of my favorites except I started using dried cranberries instead of the raisins. 

cowgirl

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 2, 2007
Dang that looks good!! Don't know what I'd eat first the bread or those salmon cakes!! lol   I bet the hot bread aroma in your house was killer.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Oh man that looks yummy. There is a truck stop that makes bread like that with a frosting on the top and we buy it every time we go through there. I Love that stuff.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
That looks outstanding !!!!

Thanks for showing!

Bear

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
looks good.........that would be good for french toast.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
That is my favorite bread. Mrs Scar makes it from sourdough and braids it - man it is good

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.