CI Grilled Spicy Sausage Manicotti (Lotsa Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fantastic looking dish Robert. I'll have to remember this one. It'll be perfect for the winter season around here.

Point for sure
Chris

Killed it again!
Thanks Dave!! Appreciate it sir. Can't wait till you're fully back in the saddle again and start turning out more amazing stuff.
I'm with Tracy on this one, could do that once a week with no problem.
I'm kinda thinking I might be in the same camp with both of you :emoji_wink:
Una cena italiana perfetta amico mio!
Sorry Matt, I don't speak Hebrew and have no idea what you're referencing. My guess is that it's something nice though.

Robert

I am really starting to think your Italian Robert!! Haha, Seriously that is just screen licking good!! :)
Thanks Jeff but not a drop of Italian blood coursing through my veins. Heritage is German and American Indian. I just love the stuff and it's easy to be good at something you love to do :emoji_wink:
Gosh Robert, it just doesn’t get much better than that. The jerky cannon idea is something I will use from now on. That would work really well for ABT’S, and a bunch of other things!!
Thanks so much Al. I too can see a lot of great uses for the jerky cannon. You might want to take a look at the pastry thingy that Steve posted earlier in this thread. Possibly a bit easier to manage but same concept.
Robert, I really like Italian food, but my wife absolutely loves it and could probably eat it several times a week. This might be on the menu this week or next. Excellent meal!!
Very much appreciate it Charles. You take care of that lady and I bet you enjoy it also :emoji_wink:

Robert

Nice work . That's a favorite meal around here . Tried to leave a comment the other day , but the server said " No " .

Has me thinking there might be something that'd fit a caulking gun,
I have an unused canister type . I've wondered if it would be OK to use .

Reactions: sawhorseray
I have to admit my friend, I was never a huge fan of Italian food… maybe due to never had authentic! But man, let me tell ya… all you’d have to do is slap a bib on me for that meal… I’d have likely dove in head first! 😉

My wife and kids love Italian, I need to give this approach a try! Very well done buddy!

Another great looking meal TX!!

Do you mind if I ask what size CI pan that is?
Apologies for the belated reply. Things have been insane around here and finally getting a few minutes to catch up. I do appreciate the kind words. Those are 8" CI skillets that I believe were ordered from Amazon....but Tracy may have picked them up someplace. Not sure as we have had them for a long time.
Fantastic looking dish Robert. I'll have to remember this one. It'll be perfect for the winter season around here.
Thanks so much Chris. I agree that Italian is more of a cool weather dish but we enjoy it so much, it needs to be worked into the rotation year 'round.
Wow Robert ,
I would say it is worth the effort you put into it. Great looking and I bet full of flavor.
Love the process and thanks for the boiling tip
Very much appreciate it David. We were really happy with this one.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Nice work . That's a favorite meal around here . Tried to leave a comment the other day , but the server said " No "
Thanks Rich!! I appreciate it. We must have been on at the same time. I was having issues also but they went away pretty quick.
Wow! That looks delicious!
Thank you sir!!
Fantastic dish Robert! Looks delicious and I can just imagine the taste of that sauce. Pass the gabagool and lets ride!
Very much appreciate it my friend. This was one of me better efforts.

Robert

I have to admit my friend, I was never a huge fan of Italian food… maybe due to never had authentic! But man, let me tell ya… all you’d have to do is slap a bib on me for that meal… I’d have likely dove in head first! 😉

My wife and kids love Italian, I need to give this approach a try! Very well done buddy!
Thanks buddy. This was as legit is it gets. flavors melded perfectly for a beautiful balance of authentic Italian. I'd be willing to bet that you'd enjoy it...bib or not :emoji_wink:
BTW, really like the stuffing idea!
It worked great. I used my big injecting syringe on a previous batch and mentioned it to Steve H Steve H He is the one that recommended trying the jerky cannon and it works great. He has since taken it to a new level of easy. See his reply early in this thread.

Robert

Actually it's Italian. Translation: A perfect Italian dinner my friend.
I kinda figured it was something nice...or at least was hoping :emoji_wink: Thank you for the clarification and the kind words.
All looks Great, Robert !!
Nice Job!!
Bet that's Tasty!
Like.
Very much appreciate it Bear...both the commentary and the like.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky