CI Elk Round Steak Medallions Butter Basted Finish With Simple Sides!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
YUM!

OK, I just pulled a pair out of the freezer along with a bison ribeye.
<---------<<<
Going to cook them on the pit though.

EDIT: The Kinder's is great. I'm up to five different types now.

Thanks! That sounds like a great plan… we love wild game on the pit… so a bit envious there! Was a super busy day and the CI pan is used pretty much daily so it never leaves the stovetop! It’s really convenient… and it was dark and snowing sideways…

Elk and bison… now that’s a phenomenal sounding meal… right up my alley! We have elk in the freezer and luck into some bison on sale every so often… like em both a lot! Enjoy!!

Yea, those Kinder’s are pretty much a go to in our house! Thanks for dropping a line and the like… much appreciated!

We had a regular diet of moose when we were in AK, this is some of my buddys northern moose….Christmas gift….

Maybe these will help him decide……..many many have dreamed of that moose tag….it’s an illusive fun ticket (I’ve lost track of my donations)…. Decisions decisions…..lol
View attachment 655975View attachment 655976

That is a great Christmas gift civil! Moose meat as I said before is phenomenal!

I showed this to the son and he got a little wide eyed… 😂 Nice pics BTW!

He definitely has a big decision to make…. If it’s moose… hopefully he will get lucky and draw!

Reactions: civilsmoker
That is a great Christmas gift civil! Moose meat as I said before is phenomenal!

I showed this to the son and he got a little wide eyed… 😂 Nice pics BTW!

He definitely has a big decision to make…. If it’s moose… hopefully he will get lucky and draw!
Oh, I know on the moose meat! Tell your son those pics are at Blackfoot Res, we saw another nice bull southwest of AF last fall got to 25 yards but spooked it trying to get the camera up for a pic....

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Got that UPS box yesterday from Rafter H BBQ Rafter H BBQ with some of that elk meat in it. Of course had to see if the meat sticks were up to par (they were!!!!) right off the bat!
Was wondering the best way to cook some of the other stuff he sent. Now I know.....
Man I'd eat that straight out the skillet! Looks darn good.

Jim

Thanks for the kind words and like Jim! Hope you all enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky