CI Bone In Lamb Steaks!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, had a dine in date night with my better half last night. We decided to have some lamb steaks since we hadn't had any for quite a while. Plus, it was her birthday dinner (celebrated last night, her birthday is tomorrow) & she had been craving some lamb steaks for a while. Not a lot of pics, but she wanted to cook these CI style with a bit of SPOG & olive oil. She ended up cookin these to a IT of 135*. I was going to cook these for her birthday dinner, but she loves to cook & wanted to cook them. "Ok dear, guess I'll have a cold one while ya cook em up... LOL"

Plated pics, a garden salad with poppyseed dressing & some sharp cheddar cubes!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Was tasty, we enjoyed it! Even have enough left over to CI cook up some more tonight.

Thanks for lookin all!

Those look great, haven't had good lamb since my grandmother was alive.

Point for sure.

Chris.

That looks great!!!!! I have not had lamb in awhile, Now that has me thinking about getting some.... Point for sure...

Yummy for sure. Nothin better than someone cooking up some good grub while you have a cold one.

Those look great, haven't had good lamb since my grandmother was alive.

Point for sure.

Chris.

Thanks Chris, appreciate that & the point! These were tasty, but not sure they were as good as what your grandmother made. My grandmas used to make some really good lamb steaks, beef tongue & ox tail stew... Miss em for sure, thanks again for dropping a line.

Those steaks look downright delicious Justin.
We don't eat much lamb (as in hardly ever) but I could sure go for one of those.
Congrats to your better half for a great meal and please wish her a Happy Birthday!!!
Gary

Thanks Gary, we eat it at least a few times a year... Sure is tasty! She said to say "thank you very much" & she appreciates the point too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky