Chuck Roast Quesadillas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dj mishima

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 8, 2011
Canton, MI
I broke into my freezer stash of smoked chuck roast to make my favorite snack. Smoked chuck roast quesadilla with queso chihuahua, spicy pickled onions, and tomatillo chipotle salsa. It's so simple, yet so perfect how the flavors compliment each other. I love it!

P1140004.JPG
P1140009.JPG

I’m with you. This looks great and I love picked red onion on lots of things like this. I need to make a new batch.
Jeff, do you do a quick pickle? Thats normally what I do. I like to slice them on a mandolin as thin as I can get them ...almost paper thin.

Jeff, do you do a quick pickle? Thats normally what I do. I like to slice them on a mandolin as thin as I can get them ...almost paper thin.
I slice them fairly thin and pickle in a mix of vinegar, red pepper flake , fresh thyme and artificial sweetener.

Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky