Chuck Eye Steak with Mac & Cheese.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Grilled up a couple Chuck Eye's. Civil got me hungry for mac and cheese with his post. Told me to use cream instead of milk. That was a good call. Nice and creamy and good. Finished up my orange salad dressing. I just love this old Silver B for steaks. Thinking of making Thai beef salad, ( Yum Nua) with the other one.

IMG_20230129_180338527.jpg IMG_20230129_181514737.jpg

IMG_20230129_181727306_HDR.jpg IMG_20230129_181731227_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230129_181820521_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Nice cook Brian . I agree on the chuck eyes . You don't hardly see them , if at all . I had a meat cutter that used to cull them out for me , but he retired .
Brian , nice char and perfect doneness bud .

Reactions: jcam222
Nice cook Brian . I agree on the chuck eyes . You don't hardly see them , if at all . I had a meat cutter that used to cull them out for me , but he retired .
Our savealot does them when they run specials on chuck roast since they cut meat in store.

Very nice Brian, glad I could be the enabler for ya!! I would gladly share a plate of that with you.

Beautiful meal Brian. The steaks look fantastic but I gotta say, that salad really caught my eye. Very well done sir.

Robert

Nice meal Brian, looks real tasty!

IMO, chuck eye steaks are totally underrated… they are one of my favs!

Last edited:
Looks really good! Gonna have to try that with the mac and cheese. I'm a meat guy, but that salad sure looks good as well!

Ryan

looks awesome, my kind of meal!

Looks great - I love chuck eye steaks I think they are the best tasting steaks of all. Making me hungry and I just ate!

Looks great Brian. Last year was my first time trying chuck eyes and I was hooked. Darn near my favorite now.

Our savealot does them when they run specials on chuck roast since they cut meat in store.
Albertson does the same thing. Sadly this the last year as Kroger bought them out. This SUCKS!
Great looking meal
Thanks Jim
Good looking meal!
Thanks
Very nice Brian, glad I could be the enabler for ya!! I would gladly share a plate of that with you.
Thanks CS.

Awesome Brian! Beautifully cooked and looks amazing!
Thanks Jed
Great looking meal all the way around. And that salad!!!!! Wowsa.

Jim
Thanks Jim.
Beautiful meal Brian. The steaks look fantastic but I gotta say, that salad really caught my eye. Very well done sir.

Robert
Thanks Robert
Nice meal Brian, looks real tasty!

IMO, chuck eye steaks are totally underrated… they are one of my favs!
Thanks Justin
Steaks are cooked perfect! Love my weber cast grate for the same reason you like yours :emoji_wink:
Mine sits over charcoal on the kettle.
Tasty looking meal.
Thanks. That old weber gets very hot unlike the newer ones.
Nice meal and pictures Brian

David
Thanks David
Looks really good! Gonna have to try that with the mac and cheese. I'm a meat guy, but that salad sure looks good as well!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan. Civil said to also add milk also.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky