• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Christmas tradition

redneck5236

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 24, 2019
For about 35 years I have been getting up early on Christmas morning 3 am today and I make homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast ! Been at my current location with my wife for eight years ! For the past six years I have also sent a pan over to the neighbors ! First year they were surprised ! Second year surprised ! Third year they were wondering ! Now at six years they say they wait patiently for there chrustmas morning phone call ! Then they can't get here fast enough ! Merry Christmas everyone !

Attachments

phathead69

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 23, 2016
Redneck that's awsome. Im a tradition and breakfast diehard. Including the neighbors makes it better.

crazymoon

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 24, 2014
RN5236, Nice tradition , your family and neighbors are lucky!

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
They look great.
Richie

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Those look fantastic!! Carrying on family traditions is awesome as is having good neighbors! Merry Christmas!

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 29, 2018
Made some homemade ice cream, old school crank style with the rock salt. Pics were absent per dead phone. Darn it !

pushok2018

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Nice tradition and beautiful rolls! Wish I had one of those right now....

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Those look great!
We make about 1 batch a year & freeze most of them.Otherwise I'd eat the whole pan!
Al

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2019
I can smell them from here!! Nice tradition and gesture on your part,
HAWG

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.